In connection with the COVID-19 pandemic, the admission of documents to the master’s for the 2020/2021 academic year will be carried out online.
Bachelors who enter the master’s program must send the documents in scanned form to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org from July 6 to 15 (under the heading: admission 2020/2021).
List of documents:
– Work number and username of your personal account to enter the electronic application;
– Phone number (your or one of your parents);
– a diploma or certificate confirming the completion of the bachelor’s degree in higher education;
– Military ID or certificate of attachment to the recruitment center;
– colored photo 3×4;
– An autobiography (neatly and clearly written, in the form of a manuscript. Detailed information about yourself should be provided, all family members should be listed, their year and place of birth, place of work and position should be indicated. Then a date and signature should be put).
Bachelors will register after a telephone conversation. Non-registered bachelors will be removed from the list of applicants to the master’s.
© Source: www.science.az