Najafov Alik Malik
Basic scientific achievements
Сonstructed new families of functional spaces with parameters such as Morrie. Studied a number of properties of these spaces. Theorems investment and the type of interpolation theorem in these spaces with the parameters characterizing the differential and difference-differential properties of these functions. Also introduced are the Sobolev-Morrey Grand, the Sobolev-Morrey Grand-Grand, and the small small Sobolev-Morrey spaces. Proved for functions from these spaces of inequalities of Sobolev type and theorems on the belonging of these functions to the Hölder space. The results are applied to the study of differential equations in partial derivatives of higher order.
The list of publications at the 5 years published
- A.M. Najafov, A.T. Orujova On properties of functions from generalized Besov- Morrey spaces, Proceedings of institute of mathematics and mechanics. 2013, vol. XXXIX (XLVII).
- A.M. Najafov The Differential Properties of Functions from Sobolev-Morrey Type Spaces of Fractional Order, Journal of Mathematics Research; Vol. 7, No. 3, pp.149-158; 2015.
- A.M. Najafov, Ali Akbulut, Ahmet Eroglu Some embedding theorems on the Nikolskii-Morrey type spaces, Advances in Analysis. Vol. 1, No. 1, July 2016, pp. 18-26
- A.M. Najafov The embedding theorems for Besov-Morrey spaces of many groups of variables, Georgian Mathematics Jour.
- Najafov Alik Malik, Orujova Aygun Tofik, On the solution of a class of partial differential equations, Electron. J. Qual. Theory Differ. Equ. 2017, No. 44, 1-9. https://doi.org/10.14232/ejqtde.2017.1.44 (Thomson Reuters SCIE)
- A.M. Najafov, N.R. Rustamova, On some properties of functions from a Besov–Morrey type spaces, Afrika Matematika. Volume 29, Issue 7–8, pp 1007–1017, https://doi.org/10.1007/s13370- 018-0598-9
- Alik M. Najafov, Nilufer R. Rustamova, Some properties of grand SobolevMorrey type spaces. Transactions of A. Razmadze Mathematical Institute Volume 172, Issue 1, April 2018, Pages 82-89, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.trmi.2017.10.001 (Thomson Reuters ESCI)